A JAIL IN A CAGE

Music & Words: I.R.S Rolling from the past to present The system filled up their wallet Hipocrisy and justice are just Separated by tons of glue Keep the beliefs to fight the battle And recognize myself Ya' beat me ya rob me and torture me Ya' fuckin' liar... but you can't win Stop it all and let me move My soul is going to rage I just do anything I can't do I'm in a jail in a cage I returned back to the land Finding my next love and peace For honesty, victory and money But I found their promises as deceit Day by day love grows bigger and higher While moral decrease to the limit By only that lady I can keep Breathing and stranding on my feet I know the key From who, how and where But the key now is breakin' up Only you can save me Just walt and see!

0 Comment:

AddThis

Share |